Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Google Really Needs to Fix Their Insert Image and Video Issues

*sigh
I got a lot done today.
I accomplished a lot of details and errands and tasks.  My To-Do's got Ta-Done!
Sitting back at the end of day when you know you've accomplished as much as I did really does give you that satisfactory sigh of contentment.
I got a grocery list made before I left for work.  I contacted several people at work to check on some progress indicators.  I got some work done that isn't due until next week.  I updated data entry for someone who has been feeling overwhelmed.  I got a few people back on track after their lengthy absences.  I delivered some crafty pieces to a friend.  A drop hours call at my tutoring gig allowed me to spend my early evening getting caught up online with my social networking.  Got some household chores done.  Like I said:
*sigh
Few things feel quite as good as getting shit done.  Unless it's giving Poof a good ol' bellyrubbin'.  That's tough to beat.  However, I really do love knowing that my mind can rest at ease because I am on top of my agenda.
So tonight, while I lounge in my contented comfort and watch some more Supernatural, I shall enjoy the bliss for as long as possible...
and try to forget that the people haven't given me a response to my trial article yet.
*ohm

No comments:

Post a Comment