Monday, February 4, 2013

Time to Trust in the System...oh man

After stewing for a few days, I finally got to get a few things off my chest.  Honestly, being able to state what has been worrying me to someone who might actually be able to do something about it feels pretty dang good.  I am not in charge.  I never want to be in charge.  I actually run from that kind of responsibility or obligation.  When I first started my job, more than one person thought I was leadership material.
sodahead.com
I really want one of these.
I hope people understand now that there's absolutely no chance that will ever happen.  
No. Thank.  You.
Anyhoo, at the end of the day I was finally able to unburden myself of the little nugget of information that's been eating away at my conscience.  I have no idea where it will go from here, but at least it is in someone else's hands than mine.
cafepress.com
It speaks for itself.
For the time being, it is time to trust that someone else will ask those hard questions.  Someone else will weigh the repercussions.  Hopefully, the resolution will provide as much peace as I felt after finally divulging my quandary.  Here's hoping anyway.
theoutsiders.net





No comments:

Post a Comment