Friday, January 11, 2013

People Who Know How to Play

This post is again short because of headache.  Stoopid winter weather system makin' my noggin all restless and angsty!  Gah!
Anyway, as I was trying to distill today's happiness down into something blog-worthy, I came across this:
You know you just want stare at Morgan Freeman and listen to him read anything...even the Sunday coupon circular.

I stumbled upon Ze Frank while watching the TED talks Smart Laughs cycle.  
He's really kinda cute isn't he?  Just wanna spend an afternoon with him and giggle the whole time.

He inspires me to have fun and take life a little less seriously.  Then he invites people to collaborate on projects like this: http://www.zefrank.com/frailty/

His True Facts series really is entertaining though.

I do want to try some of his assignments like Body Karaoke or the Young Me, Now Me photos.  This guy knows how to connect people through humor, through the net, and through creativity.  I absolutely love how he encourages and give license to people to play.  I find it inspiring.Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment